Telus Mobility Review
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

48 hours wait to renew phone

Go down

48 hours wait to renew phone Empty 48 hours wait to renew phone

Post  cracker Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:54 pm

I have 2 phones with telus and just renewed one as contract came to an end. i purchased a new curve for $24 after all paper work he informs there was a problem and phone wont worj
k for up to 48 hours. I say "wtf". I leave the store call telus and he tells me its the store that didnt send info and he has no info of a contract renewal, so i wait till morning. Still phone doesnt work, i go back in to complain to guy and he tells me its not the store and assures me it will be running soon. so I call back telus. This is good. i request to have my contract cancelled as i only have 2 days left with the old phone on it. They send me to other department, She tells me it would cost $50 to cancel my existing contract although only 2 days left. I say "OK fine cancel it" she agrees....Half way between cancelling it I tell here " you know your store sold me a new curve for $ 24 right?" ...Long pause....." did you renew?"....."yes"......long pause......"but thats ok i would still like to cancel contract"....."well sometimes sir it gets stuck in the sysytem and it takes 24 hours" ..." ill take a manager please" to shorten story they gave me 1 month free we will see

cracker

Back to top Go down

48 hours wait to renew phone Empty watch out for their processes

Post  chocolat Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:14 pm

if it's not working, don't wait, take it back and get your 24 back. Better in your pocket than Telus'.

chocolat

Back to top Go down